DARK NIGHTS DEATH METAL TRINITY CRISIS #1 (ONE SHOT)
Written by: Scott Snyder
Art by: Francis Manapul
Cover Art by: Francis Manapul
With Superman freed from his New Apokolips prison, the classic Trinity lineup is reunited and ready to rock! Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman amp up their power to launch an assault on Castle Bat, and that’s just the warm-up act! Three walking nightmares are hidden deep inside the fortress—but these Dark Multiverse versions of the Anti-Monitor, Superboy Prime, and Darkseid hold the key to humanity’s survival. The Justice League have to face down their old nemeses, but will round two be the end for our heroes?
EMPYRE AFTERMATH AVENGERS #1
(W) Al Ewing (A) Valerio Schiti (CA) Jim Cheung
• The end of EMPYRE begins a new age for the Marvel Universe!
• In the aftermath of the cosmic conflict, the forces gather one last time... but why? And at whose bidding?
• New bonds will be forged, new families will be founded, and there's a new role waiting for Earth... but new destinies bring new dangers - and new enemies!
! Welcome to the new Marvel Space Age, true believer - hope you survive the experience!
EMPYRE FALLOUT FANTASTIC FOUR #1
(W) Dan Slott (A) Sean Izaakse (CA) R. B. Silva
• The fate of all future Kree/Skrull Wars is placed in the hands of... Reed Richards and his family, the Fantastic Four.
• This is NO standard issue of a Marvel Comic, True Believer. Two MAJOR TURNING POINTS for THE ENTIRE MARVEL UNIVERSE will take place here!
• Also in this issue... The Profiteer returns, but is she here for revenge... or justice? And a special appearance by the most ominous cosmic character of them all, The Unseen!
WEB OF VENOM WRAITH #1
(W) Donny Cates (A) Guiu Vilanova (CA) Kyle Hotz
• Since his appearance in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, one thing WRAITH has made perfectly clear is that he's hunting KNULL, the God of the Symbiotes.
• Now, in the wastelands on the outskirts of the cosmos, he'll have his chance to face him...
BILL & TED ARE DOOMED #1 (OF 4)
DARK HORSE COMICS
(W) Evan Dorkin (A) Roger Langridge (CA) Evan Dorkin
After defeating the evil dictator De Nomolos in Bogus Journey in 1995, things aren't looking as excellent as they should for either Bill and Ted or Wyld Stallyns. There's tension in the band and worry at home. Bill and Ted's obsessiveness with writing the one song to bring peace to the world is affecting their playing and their relationships with their families. The band is losing favor with fans and the future isn't shaping up as they were all led to believe it would from past (and future) events. Desperate for a solution Bill and Ted burst in to announce their great idea to revive the band's fortunes: A world tour to spread the love-and the rock, and the love of the rock-to the world.